I/ I confirm that I expressly authorize the company HIT konferencija d.o.o. (OIB:21110311035) as the Controller to use my following personal data for the purpose of participating in the 16th Conference on digital medicine FUTURE I SNOW, as well as for updating information about products, services and events and for possible future cooperation with the Controller.
Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone/mobile phone, organization, specialization
II/ I confirm that the Data Controller can contact me by e-mail and/or phone and that all communication with me, especially regarding this Consent, can be in Slovak or English, as I am equally good in writing and speaking in both languages.
III/ I have been informed of all my rights, which are described in more detail below under "Data processing rights", and that I can withdraw this Consent at any time with effect from the moment of withdrawal (and without affecting the data processing carried out until then).
RIGHTS OF THE RESPONDENT IN RELATION TO DATA PROCESSING:
1. The right to access personal data that HIT konferencija d.o.o. as the Data Controller processes, the right to information for which purpose the data is processed, as well as to which third parties the data has been transferred. At the request of the respondent, the data can be provided to the respondent in a standard and machine-readable format.
2. In justified cases, the respondent has the right to request deletion, correction or restriction of data processing.
3. If the data was transferred to a country outside the EU that does not provide a satisfactory level of data protection, the respondent has the right to request a copy of the contract implementing a satisfactory level of personal data protection.
4. In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, the subject may contact the Data Controller at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. In case of doubt, the respondent can contact the competent regulatory body for the protection of personal data - in the Republic of Croatia it is the Agency for the Protection of Personal Data, and the Agency's contact e-mail is azop@azop.
6. The data of the subject will be stored with the Controller for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing and/or while the cooperation with the Controller lasts.